Looking to hire a Systems Administrator that can work proactively and directly with the user. The Systems Administrator will have the skills and experience to support client/server/storage/network devices, and mobile devices. The Systems Administrator will support the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. This role requires a working knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology and assist with transition of new technologies into the Enterprise service environment. The individual in this role will work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience
- Minimum of 8 years system administration experience; with strong knowledge of Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VMware, Windows and or Linux Servers
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- DOD 8570 requiring Security+ baseline certificate and CISCO CCNA, equivalent or higher for computing environment certificate
- Desired; experience with relational databases
Applicants must possess:
A favorable CI or FS polygraph.
It is preferable that clearance was adjudicated by the National Security Agency.