Looking to hire a Systems/Network Engineer that can employ an enterprise-level perspective of the technical environment as well as focus on optimizing specific technology within the client environment. The Systems/Network Engineer will design mission systems in support of the intelligence community customer. The individual in this role will oversee the installation of department-specific applications and ensure the, upgrades, configurations, and changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures. This role requires a working knowledge and experience with Windows and or Linux servers, Windows workstations, virtualization technologies, network equipment, and network security as well as system documentation.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience
- Minimum of 8 years system engineering experience; deploying, integrating, testing, and configuring COTS, GOTS, Free and Open Software, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Servers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- An additional 4+ years of network or system engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- DOD 8570 requiring Security+ baseline certificate and CISCO CCNA, equivalent or higher for computing environment certificate
- Desired; experience Shell Scripting, MS SQL; SIEM technology
Applicants must possess:
A favorable CI or FS polygraph.
It is preferable that clearance was adjudicated by the National Security Agency.